Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fashionable Meme!

Oh I got tagged by Miskatonic Randal with a pretty neat-o meme where I get to talk about t-shirts! I mean who doesn't love t-shirts?

The rockin' rules:

1. Link back to the original post.
2. Describe two t-shirts that you own.
3. If you design your own vanity t-shirt what would it say?
4. Where would you wear your vanity t-shirt?
5. Tag three of your best blogging buds.

First off it's hard to decide which t-shirts to talk about. I own quite a few that I love quite dearly but after some deliberation I've decided to talk about the 2 most unusual t-shirts I own.

The first I took a photo of because I thought it would be too difficult to describe without the visual aid. The t-shirt is basically black but screen printed with all these great vintage pictures of bondage rope tricks. People always love this shirt, it's quite the conversation starter. My bunny Thumper helped with the picture, can you tell?




The second most unusual t-shirt I own is a My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Kooler than Jesus shirt. I adore their early music and have had this shirt since I was in high school. It still fits and it's supper comfy so I've worn it alot over the years. You don't see near satanic saints very often so I get ugly looks from older people every now and again when I wear it. Guess living in a small town doesn't help.




If I were to design my own vanity t-shirt it would have my art studio, Wink Studios' logo on it.




It would come in yellow, white and not pictured black. Dita and Tera not included.

Okay now I get to tag three of my blogging buddies. I tag Erin, SamuraiFrog and Dane of War

5 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Those shirts are great! I've never seen that particular Kult shirt and certainly not the top one!

pidomon said...

Awesome t shirts
got some cool ones when i was in fort worth last month as well

Dane of War said...

Ugg. I love being tagged, but mine sucked, Becca.

Dr. Zaius said...

Yay! Bunny picture!

Becca said...

Randal-
Thank you! And I'm excited to know another person who has heard of TKK that brings the tally to 4.

Pidomon-
Ft Worth shirts are the best shirts :)

I was in Ft. Worth once and got the coolest hand made skirt. I guess it's a cool clothes city.

Dane-
You lie! Your meme was awesome and that was a great shirt you created!!!

Dr. Zaius-
I was thinking about you when I posted that picture. Cute bunnies are the best aren't they?